Warranty Terms & Conditions
Provided that RPCM is installed, used, stored, and serviced as prescribed, RCNTEC RPCM guarantees the high quality of its production.
This warranty applies to RPCM modules sold in the Belarus Republic.
The basic warranty period is 1 year starting from the date the device is delivered to the user (but not exceeding 30 months from date of production).
This warranty includes technical support for the device, free software update downloads, and access to the service center for the duration of the effective warranty period.
! The warranty includes limited ATS trips and short circuit protection. Upon expiration of the warranty period, repair is performed only against payment.
This warranty applies to all parts and components of the device, provided that the user complies with the following conditions:
- The device is used in accordance with parameters specified in the user manual of the contractor;
- The device is stored, installed, and activated in accordance with conditions specified in the user manual of the manufacturer;
- Documents confirming the status of the purchase of the device are available. Technical limitations to the warranty (limitation on the number of trips):
- 10 outlet level short circuits;
- 1000 outlet activation / deactivation;
- 1000 ATS switches.
The technical limitations do not imply that the device is designed for the number of trips indicated. However, in the event of malfunction of the related parts of the device, warranty obligations do not apply to them and repair is performed against payment after the technical limitations have been reached.
The warranty does not apply:
The manufacturer provides an exntended warranty for RPCM, which includes additional conditions for warranty service in the Belarus Republic:
- In cases where organizations or entities who are not authorized representatives of the manufacturer open / perform repairs independently / perform unauthorized repairs (open the corpus, replace and/or repair plugs, plug and disconnect various stub lines and cables connecting the plugs);
- In the event of mechanical damages, natural disasters and hazards (lightning, fires, floods); where foreign objects, liquids, insects end up in the device; in case of improper ventilation and other reasons beyond the control of the manufacturer;
- In cases where the prescribed conditions of use, storage, and installation of the equipment are not complied with; where proper climatic conditions of use (humidity, temperature, required absence of condensation, dust, etc.) have not been adhered to;
- In the event of breach of the licensing conditions and intellectual property rights;
- In the event of intentional impairment / damage;
- In event that the warranty period has already expired.
The user may acquire extended warranty period and/or technical support, or request a paid repair.
An extended warranty can be purchased for a period from 1 to 9 years following expiration of the basic warranty.
Extended warranty provision conditions:
Rules for providing the device for warranty repair:
- Extended warranty gets activated for particular devices, purchased by user (with indication of device's Serial Name or Serial Number);
- Extended warranty get activated for a purchased period starting from the last day of current or expired basic or extended warranty;
- At the time of activation of extended warranty Manufacturer creates a confirmation of extended warranty activation with indication of serial names/serial numbers, for which extended warranty has been activated, new last dates of warranty and sends this confirmation by email to the purchaser of the extended warranty.
It is necessary to provide proof that the device is subject to an effective warranty by:
- Indicating the device’s serial number;
- Providing documented proof of the acquisition of the device.
Transportation of the device to the manufacturer’s service center is to be paid by the user. Subject to confirmation of the warranty case, return transportation, upon completion of the repair or replacement, is to be paid by the manufacturer. Also, in this case, the manufacturer is to compensate for the delivery of the device to the repair location (service center of the manufacturer). Prior to shipping the device, it is necessary to receive an RMA number and to fill out the Warranty Service Form When shipping the device to the manufacturer’s service center, it is necessary to include the RMA number in the package with the device! When shipping the device, you are required to insure the device against damage during transportation and warranty refusal.
Support is provided 24 hours a day. When contacting support, please provide the serial number of the device, invoice number, or supply contract number.
Service Center Address: 127018, Russian Federation, Moscow, Polkovaya ul. 3., 4th floor. RCNTEC RPCM.